Things That Gladden The Heart

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
What to have to eat? Been a busy week, so not much in that grabbed me.

Battered haddock with one of my favourites, patatas a lo pobre. Sliced new potatoes done in olive oil with peppers and onions. I add a bit of paprika.

View attachment 53006

Mmmmm, that looks really .......................................... no comment.
Oh, and don't they have sprouts in Spain?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Productive morning thus far.

8 portions of coconut rice batch cooked
8 portions of chicken pathia ready to freeze

All the prep work done for the Balti I'll cook for dinner tonight with the side mushroom bahji so it should be a quick 30 min dinner tonight

Lovely 😍

Last edited:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Productive morning thus far.

8 portions of coconut rice batch cooked
8 portions of chicken pathia ready to freeze

All the prep work done for the Balti I'll cook for dinner tonight with the side mushroom bahji so it should be a quick 30 min dinner tonight

Lovely 😍
IMG20240430190506_copy_1024x768.jpg

Apart from the lime pickle which I can make I just find a waste of time for just me. The rest is all home made and blooming delicious (Balti, mushroom bargi, coconut rice)

Got to love the spicery cook book

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A difficult decision as the money is good, but I have just put my notice in at work. 😁😁😁
Well, today is my last day and I will shortly be turning off my PC for this job for the very last time. A couple of months off now which includes a week golfing in Turkey at the end of May. No new job to go to but will eventually find a less stressful part time job to keep me in pro-V1s. First time I have been unemployed since November 1978. Wifey taking me out tonight for a meal and a couple of beers. 🍺 Two months to knock 1.0 off my HI to get to scratch.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well, today is my last day and I will shortly be turning off my PC for this job for the very last time. A couple of months off now which includes a week golfing in Turkey at the end of May. No new job to go to but will eventually find a less stressful part time job to keep me in pro-V1s. First time I have been unemployed since November 1978. Wifey taking me out tonight for a meal and a couple of beers. 🍺 Two months to knock 1.0 off my HI to get to scratch.

Enjoy your "retirement". I still don't quite say I'm retired but only because I haven't yet seen the part-time job of cuddling puppies on Indeed...

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Always said that something is only as good as the warranty that comes with it.

My glasses were chipped and eventually Vision express changed the lenses FOC.
Put two layers of dulux paint on the walls only for it to look more grey that beige. Dulux under there warranty have sent a cheque for the amount wasted. Sent it within a couple of hours of me sending the claim off. Chuffed to bits.

Not chuffed I spent a full day wasted painting though 😖

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have you entered the English at Gog ma Gog?