Things That Gladden The Heart

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
My daughter getting us tickets for Manfred Mann's Earthband for my birthday.

Oh yes they are playing in Copenhagen.:love:
Fantastic time in beautiful Copenhagen We walked over 50 miles in three days on mainly cobbled streets and my feet are shot.:eek:

Manfred Mann's Earthband were superb. Just under two hours of classic songs. Finished main set with For You, Blinded by the Light and Davy's on the Road again. Encore was Do Wah Diddy Diddy and Might Quinn. Can't believe Manfred Mann is 81.:eek:
Next week off to see Europe, Foreigner and Whitesnake, though a shorter trip to London.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Little man rolled over for the first time today!

Now if he could just work on sleeping longer than 3 hours.. that'd be great :ROFLMAO:

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had a query about my state pension forecast - so phoned the Future Pensions Service - with a degree of trepidation about service levels. Got through in 6 minutes; got clear explanation of my circumstances, clear and easy to understand advice, and clear explanation of what to do & how to do it. Neat. Nice to learn that not all government services are as crap as we're led to believe...

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
My lad did a show last night doing venue management and logistics for James Bay (he’s pretty big btw). At the end of the show loads of fans were gathered at the stage rear entrance where tour bus etc were parked waiting for him to leave. Worried about security and stopping him getting mobbed my lad brought his nice but not at all new VW Polo to front entrance where there were no fans and Bay dashed out front door into lad’s car. Lad then drove him to a place a bit away from the venue where they could tie up with the tour bus. My lad had a good chat and laugh with Bay as they executed the little subterfuge…??

Only the one show with Bay but yet another little step up his career ladder.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
My lad did a show last night doing venue management and logistics for James Bay (he’s pretty big btw). At the end of the show loads of fans were gathered at the stage rear entrance where tour bus etc were parked waiting for him to leave. Worried about security and stopping him getting mobbed my lad brought his nice but not at all new VW Polo to front entrance where there were no fans and Bay dashed out front door into lad’s car. Lad then drove him to a place a bit away from the venue where they could tie up with the tour bus. My lad had a good chat and laugh with Bay as they executed the little subterfuge…??

Only the one show with Bay but yet another little step up his career ladder.
Or maybe to another 'career' as a getaway man!;)

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Things that Sadden the Heart…but gladden with gratitude.

Deborah James aka @bowelbabe

https://www.instagram.com/bowelbabe/channel/?hl=en

God Bless and thankyou for your courage, fortitude and for raising awareness of bowel cancer.

So heartbreaking; so sad. My Mrs is very affected by today’s news.

Having suffered it and, so far, survived it, it saddens me greatly when someone isn’t so lucky. Depending on how it manifests itself it can be omg I didn’t realise or god that’s so (disgustingly) intrusive. It can impact on even going down to breakfast, and even can see you changing your clothes every few hours.

Her courage, her smiles and her always highlighting the issues are an inspiration. So sad…

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Fired up my skycaddie watch tonight and it wouldn't sync but the on line tch support team were excellent in fixing it remotely and then customer services got me set up with the free membership so I'll be trying it out on the course this Friday ?