Things That Gladden The Heart

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
14 week eye injection today. Good news is that the eye is now dry and, whilst not back to it's best, it is probably as good as it's going to get. The downside is that the cataract lens will need some laser treatment to clean it up and the nurse said to chat to my doctor about cholesterol as there was some problem round my eye that she felt was related.

The Joy's of getting old !!

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Got a refund cheque after contesting a parking charge... Overstayed by a 90 secs. They did it as a good will gesture as it was NHS staff driving off an GP surgery after Covid vaccination.

There is some justice in the world.

Off to buying a lottery with that money..

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Red Kites are bordering on pest level round here. They circle the secondary school behind my house same time, every day.. just after lunch! Amazing to watch, but there are so many now!! I think I counted 30 last week... They don't hold still long enough to count!

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
9 Minute miles are not to be sniffed at! That's a sub-hour 10k, sub 2hr half marathon, and sub 4hr marathon! Pretty darn good squire!! well done!

Cheers pal, my best half was 2hrs 4mins so still some way to go.

As we both know, if I could make it so that a runner was coming in the other direction at all times I'd be a lot faster. Nothing makes me speed up more. Haha.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Red Kites are bordering on pest level round here. They circle the secondary school behind my house same time, every day.. just after lunch! Amazing to watch, but there are so many now!! I think I counted 30 last week... They don't hold still long enough to count!
Ah - but what makes them a pest...can't just be their numbers shoorly