Things That Gladden The Heart

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You're in East Anglia, aren't you? Have you ever been to Anglesey Abbey in February? Snowdrops there and the winter garden are stunning.

we nearly bought a house backing onto there last year, gardens are fabulous, rose garden at the right time is stunning :)

downside is their dogs policy :(

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
we nearly bought a house backing onto there last year, gardens are fabulous, rose garden at the right time is stunning :)

downside is there dogs policy :(
My dog is named Rose after the rose garden there.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
My Ninja Foodi 9 in 1.

I love mine and have hardly used the oven since I got it well over 12 months ago.

Also have the Ninja airfryer when it was a bargain price plus same with the Power Nutri Blender.

They currently have a good sale on and there is the BLC discount as well.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I love mine and have hardly used the oven since I got it well over 12 months ago.

Also have the Ninja airfryer when it was a bargain price plus same with the Power Nutri Blender.

Try code NINJAWADDEC as well. Might well save you a bit extra... (might not work on all products)

D

Deleted member 16999

Only had mine a few months and like you I’ve hardly used the oven since.

It’s so much quicker and easier, especially the “one pot” meals, plus I’m now a dab hand at proper rice pudding:)

Next challenge is home baked bread.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Only had mine a few months and like you I’ve hardly used the oven since.

It’s so much quicker and easier, especially the “one pot” meals, plus I’m now a dab hand at proper rice pudding:)

Next challenge is home baked bread.

Have you found The Salted pepper on You Tube? She's good.

I've not used the slow cooker function on mine though as I have one of those that's years old. Enjoy your bread.

D

Deleted member 16999

Have you found The Salted pepper on You Tube? She's good.

I've not used the slow cooker function on mine though as I have one of those that's years old. Enjoy your bread.
I’ve watched it a few times for tips.
This is the family favourite and is stunning:
https://www.budgetbytes.com/one-pot...MKWV6FBNxZjWM5ttdV8EW7d3bYcFY4fuDcTvsrijLXwQo

The FBook group “Ninja Foodi Group UK’s best & most exciting” is very helpful, plus a guy named David Small who has a book out “The Big Metric Ninja Foodi Cookbook” is on the group and will often post other recipes or links to other publications.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Car-flip farmer cleared of dangerous driving and criminal damage

Admittedly, it was kind of reckless, but I'm glad the yobs didn't win.
Have a great deal if sympathy for him - but am surprised he got away with it. After all he, effectively, used the telehandler to throw the car down the road causing, presumambly , thousands in damage to it. (If he did fully get away with it that is - not entirely sure we've had the full picture yet?)

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have a great deal if sympathy for him - but am surprised he got away with it. After all he, effectively, used the telehandler to throw the car down the road causing, presumambly , thousands in damage to it. (If he did fully get away with it that is - not entirely sure we've had the full picture yet?)

On the news this evening it was reported that, after asking them to move their car, he got a punch to the face.
Then he went and got his tractor.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Went to Bicester village today. It was expensive and rammel. But there were a good few Red Kites knocking about. It was worth a 220 mile round trip just to see them. They are a thing of beauty. Never really seen them as much and read a few members on here have them on there courses. Jammy sods.

Last edited:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Went to Bicester village today. It was expensive and rammel. But here were a good few Red Kites knocking about. It was worth a 220 mile round trip just to see them. They are a thing of beauty. Never really seen them as much and read a few member on her have them on there courses. Jammy sods.

They're pretty common around this part of the country. I always love seeing them though and every single time say "look, it's a Red Kite"!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Went to Bicester village today. It was expensive and rammel. But here were a good few Red Kites knocking about. It was worth a 220 mile round trip just to see them. They are a thing of beauty. Never really seen them as much and read a few member on her have them on there courses. Jammy sods.
I was waiting for a pupil, fairly close to the middle of town, the other day and there were so many circling around a small housing estate that I couldn't count them
At least 25, possibly nearer 30.
They're like Starlings around here:ROFLMAO:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

they fly over the Chilterns opposite my house, see them every day, stunning creatures :)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
they fly over the Chilterns opposite my house, see them every day, stunning creatures :)
We have a few nesting on the edge of the course...they regularly glide 10/15 yards away from you as you're walking along..
Had to wait on a tee shot the other day as one was doing aerobatics right in front of us....