Things That Gladden The Heart

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Walking the dog tonight and saw a hedgehog crossing the road, safely, and wandering into a garden. It's little legs were scampering along, it looked ridiculously cute. I just stopped, watched for a few minutes and smiled.

I love our wildlife. Best part of playing golf is feeding the swans and ducks. One gorgeous fluffy baby swan and a teeny weeny ginger duckling - love them!

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Walking the dog tonight and saw a hedgehog crossing the road, safely, and wandering into a garden. It's little legs were scampering along, it looked ridiculously cute. I just stopped, watched for a few minutes and smiled.

A few weeks ago driving in Cumbria I thought there was a hedgehog crossing the road up ahead, I slowed down and as we got closer it turned out to be a baby badger! Honestly one of the sweetest little thing I’ve ever seen! We were all thrilled to see it.?

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
For about 20 years we sat about 8 rows from the front at Upton Park about half way from the centre circle to the penalty spot,when we moved we ended up being 53 rows back and in the upper tier in line with the 18 yard line, my dad is 78 and it’s a struggle for him to get up there so every season since I pay for our tickets immediately and request a transfer. This year we have finally been successful and start next season on the other side of the ground in row 17. We are all really looking forward to the new view. Fingers crossed the new neighbours ain’t spanner’s!?
I'm photographing the Hammers on Friday

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Very good ? I Just checked and see they are at Dundee, they used to always do pre season in Scotland but I see they then travel to Leyton Orient Tuesday and Reading the week after then back up to Celtic! Sounds tiring!
I photographed Dundee beating Leyton Orient 3-0 tonight - you could have played them here ?

C0726B12-885F-4B57-9317-91F0587D30D6.jpeg

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
We have three who visit our garden most nights, they keep us entertained.
Walked my daughters dog up our lane at 11pm last night, starting to get dark, wee hog [the other two are named middle and big] was walking at a good pace 20 yards in front of us.
The dog was not even aware she was there.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
We have three who visit our garden most nights, they keep us entertained.
Walked my daughters dog up our lane at 11pm last night, starting to get dark, wee hog [the other two are named middle and big] was walking at a good pace 20 yards in front of us.
The dog was not even aware she was there.
Our dog goes mental when the hedgehogs visit our garden. The hedgehogs just seem to ignore her.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sure I've posted this before but will again anyway, watching the Delicate Sound of Thunder concert on Bluray and Dave Gilmour going god-mode on the Sorrow guitar solo. Just unbelievable how good this guy really is without the need for histrionics or flamboyance. I love how he just plays and smiles along as he does.

DSOT was so great to see the core members clearly enjoying it with Rick Wright and Nick Mason smiling happily as they played. Just enjoying it :D