Things That Gladden The Heart

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
NO spoilers but if you havent seen the last 2 days TdeF highlights then well worth finding them on replay, some stunning performances and a tour potentially blown apart in what was expected to be a quietish week!!!!!!!!

better make that 3 days lol, can have tomorrow off and boy some of them are going to need it !!!! :)

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
What tier level is that BIM? My tier 1 ticket at West Ham is £975. Cheapest at the “Iconic London Stadium” is £320 which is very cheap but you are up in the nose bleeds.

We are one row off the back of the Matthew Harding Upper on the corner. If you’ve seen the pundits in the studio which has the diagonal view across the pitch towards The Shed, we are underneath the left edge of that window as you look out.

Only place we could get 4 together when we applied; weren’t keen when we saw where they were but had to take them, wouldn’t swap them for anywhere else now.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
We are one row off the back of the Matthew Harding Upper on the corner. If you’ve seen the pundits in the studio which has the diagonal view across the pitch towards The Shed, we are underneath the left edge of that window as you look out.

Only place we could get 4 together when we applied; weren’t keen when we saw where they were but had to take them, wouldn’t swap them for anywhere else now.

For about 20 years we sat about 8 rows from the front at Upton Park about half way from the centre circle to the penalty spot,when we moved we ended up being 53 rows back and in the upper tier in line with the 18 yard line, my dad is 78 and it’s a struggle for him to get up there so every season since I pay for our tickets immediately and request a transfer. This year we have finally been successful and start next season on the other side of the ground in row 17. We are all really looking forward to the new view. Fingers crossed the new neighbours ain’t spanner’s!?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
For about 20 years we sat about 8 rows from the front at Upton Park about half way from the centre circle to the penalty spot,when we moved we ended up being 53 rows back and in the upper tier in line with the 18 yard line, my dad is 78 and it’s a struggle for him to get up there so every season since I pay for our tickets immediately and request a transfer. This year we have finally been successful and start next season on the other side of the ground in row 17. We are all really looking forward to the new view. Fingers crossed the new neighbours ain’t spanner’s!?

Fat chance, they're West Ham fans... :whistle: ;)

My wife's uncle, God rest his soul, used to be a season ticket holder towards the back of the upper tier at QPR. Despite successive moves further forward, he eventually packed it in when it got to the stage that he couldn't stand up quick enough when something happened; by the time he'd got up to see what the action was, everyone else had sat down again. :(

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Christ, in that stadium you must have been in a different post code to the pitch!