Things That Gladden The Heart

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Too Good To Go app. Today picked up a magic bag from Gregg's for £2.95 that contained 4 sausage rolls, 1 Belgian bun, 1 croissant, 1 pain au chocolate and a cheese and ham baguette (y)(y)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
The Great Pottery Throwdown...had me blubbing this morning when I watched the final. What damned fine people :love:
Still to watch the final...love Keith and how emotional he gets...a great little programme. Unusually for this sort of competition I like all the finalists and don't really have a favourite...they are all great each in their own way. I will be catching the Final this evening - so not even the slightest hint please :)

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Still to watch the final...love Keith and how emotional he gets...a great little programme. Unusually for this sort of competition I like all the finalists and don't really have a favourite...they are all great each in their own way. I will be catching the Final this evening - so not even the slightest hint please :)

First time ever for me too that I really didn't mind who won as they were all so lovely. To be fair the same could be said about all the contestants I think. I binge watched the first series and there were the usual slightly too competitive ones that I took a "dislike" to but was delighted at the final winner on that occasion. Amazing how immersed I can get in it and invested in the "competitors".

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
First time ever for me too that I really didn't mind who won as they were all so lovely. To be fair the same could be said about all the contestants I think. I binge watched the first series and there were the usual slightly too competitive ones that I took a "dislike" to but was delighted at the final winner on that occasion. Amazing how immersed I can get in it and invested in the "competitors".
Yes - I've enjoyed them all - and looking back on those who have gone I thought that Sally's building was just beautiful, amazing - especially when the workshop lights were dimmed and her building interior light switched on...

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Having a new desk arrive (flat pack of course) - and somehow managing to assemble it in 20 minutes - and it is still standing. And I only needed one beer to get me through it.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
It was still a wrong decision. She tweaked the brief, no more. She was also the best potter on the show by some distance, imo.

I was really surprised at the time too, she was the best potter I think, but Keith was pretty peeved that she had gone off brief!

Like others I would have been happy for any of the finalists to win but (no spoilers) I was especially happy for the winner.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was really surprised at the time too, she was the best potter I think, but Keith was pretty peeved that she had gone off brief!

Like others I would have been happy for any of the finalists to win but (no spoilers) I was especially happy for the winner.

Still no spoilers but didn't think there was much doubt about who produced the best set in the final. So envious of their skills and so going to try it when I can!