Things That Gladden The Heart

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Still no spoilers but didn't think there was much doubt about who produced the best set in the final. So envious of their skills and so going to try it when I can!
I wasn't able to watch the Final last night - hopefully this evening. I think I know at this moment who I'd like to win...but that changes with the wind direction.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I wasn't able to watch the Final last night - hopefully this evening. I think I know at this moment who I'd like to win...but that changes with the wind direction.
just watched the Final and how wonderful...strangely there must be onions being cut because - yes - I need a handkerchief...? What a marvellous competition....

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I got '3 in ten' on Popmaster today. The Jam :D.

It is ridiculously rare that I actually manage this so I am feeling very happy with myself.

I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that Don Henley's "The Boys of Summer" is 36 years old , as one of the year questions revealed. Where the hell did they go?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
One week gone since schools returned and no surge in infections yet. If that can hold for another week or so I will be far more confident going forward. This has always seemed to me to be the biggest hurdle, one of the biggest areas for spreading infection but one that cannot be shut down or turned off for significantly extended periods.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
My fridge part is in the UK!!! Just gotta clear customs and get to me from I assume East Midlands as the Aussies say it's in Coventry!! Bet it doesn't fix my fridge issue now!

RichA

Visit site
Prunus, magnolia and a few thorn blossoms starting to show in the garden. I think I'm going to appreciate the natural beauty of the golf course more than I ever have before.