Things That Gladden The Heart

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's Mary's shell. Picture further up of me stood in it when the sea wasn't covering it.
I thought it was a seal ?.

We only live a few miles from the coast but it's far enough at the moment to be in the 'not right to go there' territory. I'm looking forward to getting back.

Edit: I'd not head of Mary's Shell before so I did a quick Google. Very good, I like stuff like that.

Last edited:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Been out for my 4th bike ride of the week and also done 3 Hiit sessions with the football lads. Lost 3lbs this week and already feel a lot fitter than I did 2 weeks ago. Still a massive amount to go but small steps and all that ?
wish i could say the same, just back from my 2nd ride of today, feel absolutely shattered, mush windeir than earlier and made the mistake for trying to keep up with a load of Roadies coming along the river..... FYI a Fat bike is hard work trying to stay on a wheel of something thats a 10 times smaller:LOL:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I thought it was a seal ?.

We only live a few miles from the coast but it's far enough at the moment to be in the 'not right to go there' territory. I'm looking forward to getting back.

Edit: I'd not head of Mary's Shell before so I did a quick Google. Very good, I like stuff like that.

Yes, I am looking forwards to being able to go down to our flat once lock down eases. I love being by the sea, and have missed it.

D

Deleted member 15344

House move going relatively smoothly (cheers Greg)
Having a week offline (tempted to have another, have I missed anything)
Arsenal winning the NLD
White wine, lots of white wine
The local village pubs takeaway food service
Good friends
Where are you living now ?