Thick Ball Markers

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
If it's on the low side of my line I'll leave it there; once bounced a birdie putt in off a pound coin which my mate had offered to move. I told him to leave it there as if I was low it would knock me back on line. Not amused doesn't get remotely close. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I thought this was a penalty if you know its likely to affect your ball. Making that statementvabout a ball definitely a penalty, not sure about a marker...

If you had kept quiet then no penalty...

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Try finding them! They were perfect and then no doubt some plonker used a poker trip while on a jolly away trip and the fad caught on.

Can we find him and burn him at the stake please.

You need to buy some old clubs in an old bag, I've got loads that have turned up in old bags.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
And for those poker chip the size of a saucer guys who when they do stoop to moving it for you....what are you thinking ???? I am 30 feet away, and you move it a putter width ????

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I bought this really lovely Greentree Accurist Lee Trevino set earlier this year. Included was a genuine John Letters Golden Goose with the original wound leather grip with "John Letters" wording running through it.

The Lot.jpg

As @Crow above says, you can find great stuff left in the bag sometimes.

extras.JPG

I used the orange marker for this morning's round. Seniors comp. 38 points off the yellows.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I bought this really lovely Greentree Accurist Lee Trevino set earlier this year. Included was a genuine John Letters Golden Goose with the original wound leather grip with "John Letters" wording running through it.

View attachment 43177

As @Crow above says, you can find great stuff left in the bag sometimes.

View attachment 43178

I used the orange marker for this morning's round. Seniors comp. 38 points off the yellows.

Nice classic oldie bag and clubs....... and plastic tees...:p

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Im another user of the poker chip with a small chip in the middle.

Small chip if im anywhere near someones line. Big chip any other time.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Clear divide on this thread. @Crow i recent purchased a set which had a bag of bits in there including some Dunlop 65i still in their wrappers so I’ll have a dig about.

@Maninblack4612 - I don’t carry my glove like a pro, I must just be fortunate that I haven’t lost one.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
There is a chap at my club who keeps his tee pegs in one of those little plastic cannisters that hold a roll of camera film.
He marks his ball with it. As it is full of tee pegs it is heavy enough not to topple over. He's got a small marker inside, if near anyone's line.