Theaving scumbags

grumpyjock

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Jus heard that Bradley Park Pro shop broken into on Monday morning, a lot of high end clubs and such taken.
From the website.
Sadly the Pro shop was broken in to early hours of this morning and a large amount of high end equipment stolen. While the thieves may not be local you never know so if anyone here hears of any new golf clubs being sold cheap can you let me know so i can pass info on to the police etc. The things taken include Ping Irons, TaylorMade M1 and M2 woods and Callaway woods and irons.
These things are not victimless crimes, the expense and distress caused to those trying to make a living is appalling so any info that helps catch the theiving scum would be much appreciated. Thanks

Russ_D

Club Champion
Visit site
My local course. No doubt there will be a number of stupidly low priced new release gear put up on Ebay in the coming days. Always said the pro shop needed to be made more secure as the front door always looks like it would fall down if you farted next to it.
Hope they bounce back as they've really made strides with the driving range.

Skypilot

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Got this email from my local club on Sunday :angry:

Nene Park Golf Club
Warning Notice
Clubs Stolen
Good Evening Everyone

These are normally informative newsletters but on this occasion it is to advise everyone that a set of golf clubs were stolen today from a member playing in the Captains Bowl men's competition.

These were left in reception area between the entrance out to American Golf and the door to the Woodman pub, not for long but long enough for someone to steal them complete with bag rangefinder and other personal belongings.

Can I ask everyone to take care when leaving your bags unattended visiting the toilets or the driving range area, as we are all aware these items are expensive let alone car keys mobile phones etc within our bags which we all do.

Its a shame that people nowadays are this untrustworthy but just please remember to get someone to watch your bag/trolley while you are doing something else and please be vigilant to other members and golfers, together we can hopefully stop these opportunist thieves and prevent any further items being stolen.

Regards