The Worst Strip Ever?

EchtLoon

Challenge Tour Pro
www.thehomeofpoker.co.uk
Be warned, may induce epileptic episodes.......

0,,10278~6154104,00.jpg

hysterical.gif

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
bad yes, but the worst?

I can recall (though memory has fortunately blocked more than a vague recollection) some pretty awful outfits,
striped shirts and hooped socks, maybe even striped shirts and hooped shorts; a pretty ghastly green and yellow combination (probably Norwich so up there it would be classed as haute couture); and I'm sure there was an attempt at using purple - though that may have been a foreign team.

EchtLoon

Challenge Tour Pro
www.thehomeofpoker.co.uk
bad yes, but the worst?

I can recall (though memory has fortunately blocked more than a vague recollection) some pretty awful outfits,
striped shirts and hooped socks, maybe even striped shirts and hooped shorts; a pretty ghastly green and yellow combination (probably Norwich so up there it would be classed as haute couture); and I'm sure there was an attempt at using purple - though that may have been a foreign team.
Purple has been popular over the years, of course it is Fiorentina's first strip, I think Celtic may have had a change strip in purple, Hibs certainly did. thye all looked fine imo, don't recall the hoop/stripes combination though, that does sound bad.

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Oh, come on.

Isn't it about time that life stopped taking the p155 out of me?

Not only do we have to play in the scrapfest that is the Championship, we have to do it looking like Solero salesmen.

I would very much like to see that corner up ahead so I can finally turn it!

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
How the nation laughs at our Jawdee friends!! :D :D :D

Sometimes you've just got to suck it up and take the flak.

It would be nice if they made it just a little bit harder for everyone to rip on us though...

I know what you mean fella, I bet you grimace an awful lot everytime you click on skysports news or pick up a news paper

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I seem to remember Man City having a fetching pink away kit a few years back. I think the 80's were a football kit disaster zone and every season there would be a number of sins against style throughout the four divisions