The Westerwood

BrizoH71

Tour Rookie
brianhealy.net
This is a very late opportunity, but I've finally gotten round to hopefully using the Westerwood golf show vouchers I was very kindly given by Williamalex1 and have a space left in the group to make up a 4-ball tomorrow with a 10.28am tee-off after one of my mates dropped out.

Now, I know that The Westerwood has been largely rubbished by many, but while I can't comment on that as I've never played it before, I'd have felt that given the recent crappy weather that getting in a round anywhere (incl. The Westerwood) would be infinitely more preferable than another day stuck in the house wishing you were out on the course.

Having spoken to the course earlier, they are very hopeful of playing tomorrow and only significant snowfall or a sustained, sharp overnight frost will prevent the course from being playable. There should also be grub afterwards, and there is a special 2 courses for £10 menu in the Bar and Grill afterwards that the course has extended to us with a 2.30pm booking, even though it should finish at 2pm.

And so, if anyone wants the last space, just shout... first come, first served and all that. :thup:

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'll take it if the offer is still up :)

Was actually going to post if anyone wanted a game tomorrow as my game in East Lothian was called off after friends work kicked in.

BrizoH71

Tour Rookie
brianhealy.net
Sold to the gentleman! I'll be checking with the course in the morning just to make sure we're on so PM me a mobile number I can reach you on and i will confirm with you to save a wasted journey if it falls to the weather. :)

BrizoH71

Tour Rookie
brianhealy.net
Course report please , but no refunds .

Shut!

Under 4" of snow as of 830am this morning.. vouchers have been extended 2 weeks, but can only be redeemed Mon-Thurs during that time. Looks like I'm going to lose the use of them, as I won't be able to get time off, but thanks for sending them on. :thup:

If you want them back, just say so and I'll get them posted. ;)

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sorry to hear that , same happened with our Craigielaw vouchers course closed and no other times available, but no extension was offered to us. Maybe next year.