The Walking Dead

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Yup put me down as a a fan.

what about Rick, what's happening with his camper van.

looks like it's gonna need a bit of filler.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm with FD. The genuine interest in the show now is the character development. In the main part because of Rick's shift from the genuine good guy if the first few series, to now, where he has become the Shane character. An almost full on role reversal. Also, to see Carol change into a "killer" has been fantastic.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Certain similarities now between the way Rick is acting in Alexandria and the actions of The Governor in season 3

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Had to stay out of this thread till I got caught up tonight. Great season so far. Non stop action.

Huge spoiler thread for anyone that hasn't seen it.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
No worries. I have been keeping up to speed with it mostly from the start.

Sure a few seasons seemed to drag a little but then you just get hit with an episode that smacks you right in the face.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think TWD is a wonderful show. OK, there is a lot of zombie slaying going on, but that isn't what it is about at all. Great actors, some fascinating plot lines and for me it isn't losing its way in the slightest. Interesting things to come with Rick this season, I think.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watched the first and some of the second series, then didn't bother with it for some reason.
My daughter is well into it so we've started to watch series 6 and she fills the gaps in for us :D

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
*** Possible Spoilers ***

A few episodes on, a couple of slow ones, and they are still keeping us guessing but now that we know Negan has been cast I'm thinking this has been a big, nasty fake. My guess is that we find out that Glenn has survived but only in time for Negan to bash his head in.....

I'm almost hoping that's what it is because otherwise it'll be one of the other major characters that gets it.... They do have a tendency to follow events in the comic but swap the characters around a bit.