The Tiger frenzy continues.......

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 1156

So his next 'comeback' event is the Farmers Open at Torrey Pines 25th to 28th January. This one is a full tour event so will be interesting to see how he gets on against a full strength field.

Come on fanboys, go wild................... :D

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Next comeback ?

I thought his last competition was his comeback, you sure this is not just his next event or is every game he plays now classed as a comeback

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Next comeback ?

I thought his last competition was his comeback, you sure this is not just his next event or is every game he plays now classed as a comeback

That was an end of season wheelbarrow event of 18 players and no cut.
The real comeback starts here.
A proper tournament.
Will be interesting to see how he handles the pressure

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
I hope he does well. My real issue is with the media and TV people. No matter how good or bad he plays we will not miss a Tiger heartbeat at the expense of others. Does he warrant that, maybe, possibly. Do the rest of the field warrant their reduced air time for Tiger's every move....no.

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
I hope he does well. My real issue is with the media and TV people. No matter how good or bad he plays we will not miss a Tiger heartbeat at the expense of others. Does he warrant that, maybe, possibly. Do the rest of the field warrant their reduced air time for Tiger's every move....no.

My thoughts exactly

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Full field and I think making the cut would be a positive sign the game is moving forward. Won't win it, or get top ten but if he can play four full rounds and be competitive against a bigger field then that would be good