The Masters 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
Bryson always comes across as really nice in interviews to me. ??‍♂️ I guess the truth is somewhere in what you wrote - the media have made him out to be the villain for their own amusement.
Replace nice with vanilla. You know what I meant :giggle:

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
Not sure anyone who has taken Brysons extreme approach to golf can be called vanilla. He is very respectful, sure, but if asked the right questions, his answers can give a fascinating insight into a very individual person.
That is exactly the point - he isn't vanilla (y)

AdamW

Visit site
Anyone know if it is possible to get a TV licence just for the month?

There website is down for maintenance at the moment so struggling to find out.

I fancy watching the masters but not interested in any other live TV or BBC iPlayer once it has finished.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site

I fancy watching the masters but not interested in any other live TV or BBC iPlayer once it has finished.
Doubt it very much...btw you also get all of BBC radio, BBC Sounds (which is fabulous), and all that the BBC website provides - for news and current affairs as well as educationally for individuals and schools as part of the package...

And there is always Sky there to sell you Sky Golf for the Masters.

Last edited:

greenone

Visit site
The Monday after the masters is my favourite day of the year. Means there is 51 weeks weeks before we have to endure the next one.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
So this afternoon's featured groups are Bubba, Brooks & Hovland, and DJ, Lee & 'Tyler Strafaci' which appears to be an anagram of his real name. I'm WFH so I'll have this on, love watching a bit of Bubba.

Mandofred

Visit site
Honestly how can anyone who loves golf not like The Masters?! The mind boggles at people like that. I'll be glued to my TV like a kid at Christmas tomorrow night.
It's not the golf course I'm not a fan of.....the "bad stuff" history is where my objection is located.

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site

Unless you're desperate to have it on a tv, I'd suggest masters.com