Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
42e2cbb5-1eda-4fe0-9147-40079c90ed07-jpeg.32621
That deserves an infraction. ?

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A glorious couple of days of weather coming up in this part of the world. The weekend is looking less attractive at the moment, although the forecast is getting slightly better as the week goes on.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Now.... how often have you been somewhere so special that when you try to describe it to someone who's never been there, you gradually realize that whatever you say will never do it justice & photos are just a snapshot of the place.
AND...... this place is still in the UK. For me the W coast of Scotland & the W Isles is such a place & reinforced by the feed-back I'm reading here.
Enjoy & remember the couple of brilliant days weather coming your way. (y)(y)

D

Deleted member 16999

Now.... how often have you been somewhere so special that when you try to describe it to someone who's never been there, you gradually realize that whatever you say will never do it justice & photos are just a snapshot of the place.
AND...... this place is still in the UK. For me the W coast of Scotland & the W Isles is such a place & reinforced by the feed-back I'm reading here.
Enjoy & remember the couple of brilliant days weather coming your way. (y)(y)
Totally agree and honestly believe the break they are getting with the weather will only enhance what they think of Islay.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I was supposed to be in Ireland this week otherwise I would have gone on this trip. All on hold due to travel restrictions, never mind the courses will all be there waiting for me in the spring now instead :)