The Last of Us (SPOILERS) (MAY ALSO CONTAIN HINTS AND SPOILERS FOR PART 2)

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’m not sure how people are going to avoid spoilers ahead of Season 2 airing but I’d recommend never putting ”last of us golf club“ into a search engine as a starting point.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
I’m not sure how people are going to avoid spoilers ahead of Season 2 airing but I’d recommend never putting ”last of us golf club“ into a search engine as a starting point.
:LOL::LOL:

To be honest, knowing pretty much everything that was going to happen in the first series didn't detract from it at all. I'm sure much will be the same with the second game/series.

The 1st game was an absolute masterpiece and so far the 2nd game matches it blow for blow. The seamless transition from cut scene to game play and vice versa is stunning.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

To be honest, knowing pretty much everything that was going to happen in the first series didn't detract from it at all. I'm sure much will be the same with the second game/series.

The 1st game was an absolute masterpiece and so far the 2nd game matches it blow for blow. The seamless transition from cut scene to game play and vice versa is stunning.

I have added a spoiler warning for part 2 to the title of the thread just in case people want to go into it blind.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I enjoyed the story in the 1st but it was often very frustrating in gameplay. One of the things I admire with the 2nd is how much they improved on the core gameplay to remove those frustrations and it is pretty much flawless. It’s quite a unique position that Naughty Dog have to be able to change and improve a working formula like that.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
I enjoyed the story in the 1st but it was often very frustrating in gameplay. One of the things I admire with the 2nd is how much they improved on the core gameplay to remove those frustrations and it is pretty much flawless. It’s quite a unique position that Naughty Dog have to be able to change and improve a working formula like that.

Yea, I get that 100%.

There were always a few niggles with Uncharted and the 1st Part which you overlooked, because they were all fantastic games with great stories, but certainly seem to have nailed it with Part 2. Can't wait to get properly into it....much because she goes to Seattle and I've spent some time living there, so will be nice to see how accurate they've made it :)

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yea, I get that 100%.

There were always a few niggles with Uncharted and the 1st Part which you overlooked, because they were all fantastic games with great stories, but certainly seem to have nailed it with Part 2. Can't wait to get properly into it....much because she goes to Seattle and I've spent some time living there, so will be nice to see how accurate they've made it :)

I am a bit different in that I enjoyed Uncharted 1 and 2 much more than 3 and 4.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Was going to re-play part 2 but a month ago it was £15 on Amazon and now it is £35. Shows the impact the show had.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

That's what I never understand about people getting knarky with spoilers

What's the limit? Last of us 2 has been out donkeys how long do you have to tip toe around the golf club scene for example

Also if I know the plot for a film it's still HOW they do it, how it pans out

I watch the departed for example every few years. You know the plot but you still enjoy the film