The good the bad and the ugly.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Five pars playing off 17 for 15 points. Another 6 points off the other 13 holes. A lip out for a 2 on a temp hole. Must of lost 6 balls. 2 hrs 35 mins for the front nine following old fossils again who only played nine. 2 hrs for the back nine. 4 hrs 35 ?. slipped over going down a banking and landed on me arse. Me back is in rag order. Me ring piece has trench foot it was that wet. Flippin crap days golfing in glorious conditions.
On a positive Golf monthly sent me three Pro V1s ( replace the ones I lost) and a Open putter headcover.

4 plus hours is killing me and getting in me head.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
You have been given freebies and you are still moaning. Blinkin milenials, don't know they are born :LOL:.

Your club seems to have a real problem with people blocking the course and not letting quicker groups through. Has this ever been looked at properly, any suggestions implemented? Is it bad enough to push you towards another club or it is one where you suck it up because the rest is worth it?

Tashyboy

Visit site
You have been given freebies and you are still moaning. Blinkin milenials, don't know they are born :LOL:.

Your club seems to have a real problem with people blocking the course and not letting quicker groups through. Has this ever been looked at properly, any suggestions implemented? Is it bad enough to push you towards another club or it is one where you suck it up because the rest is worth it?

it won’t push me towards another course, but I was adamant they were not having a penny in the 19th. That and I looked like I had crapped me pants. LT it’s purgatory, proper purgatory. I have spoken to the club sec. They unblocked the 10 pm tee times for us but that’s not addressing the problem. The balls coming and the head over was a real Brucey bonus from GM who are posting one of my rammel questions in the rules section in the March edition. Thing is LT. There’s something that’s gone on that’s stopping me from pushing the slow play further. Not gonna post on here but if I get chance later al pm you.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
it won’t push me towards another course, but I was adamant they were not having a penny in the 19th. That and I looked like I had crapped me pants. LT it’s purgatory, proper purgatory. I have spoken to the club sec. They unblocked the 10 pm tee times for us but that’s not addressing the problem. The balls coming and the head over was a real Brucey bonus from GM who are posting one of my rammel questions in the rules section in the March edition. Thing is LT. There’s something that’s gone on that’s stopping me from pushing the slow play further. Not gonna post on here but if I get chance later al pm you.
We all want to know now????
You can’t do that!

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Five pars playing off 17 for 15 points. Another 6 points off the other 13 holes. A lip out for a 2 on a temp hole. Must of lost 6 balls. 2 hrs 35 mins for the front nine following old fossils again who only played nine. 2 hrs for the back nine. 4 hrs 35 ?.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Even 2 hours is a shocker considering its winter golf and a shortened course, give yourself a good talking too.

Tashyboy

Visit site

the back nine was very relaxed as a three ball, Started as a 4 ball. On the back nine we lost 6 balls between the three of us, but found about 20. By that point I had lost the will to live. Some times you gotta smile. I was Brill one min, rammel the next. Our 17th was 70 yds long.temp rough green coz they are remaking the green side under. anyway I banged it to 3 ft. Lovely downhill putt to a hole 6” wide, skipped jumped and farted all the way down and lipped out for a two ? just about summed up the day.

D

Deleted member 15344

I think what’s a good idea is someone starting a thread where people could post their daily adventures on a golf course that day - something along the lines of “I played today and ....” type thread - then all the posts can catalogued together , what do you reckon ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Five pars playing off 17 for 15 points. Another 6 points off the other 13 holes. A lip out for a 2 on a temp hole. Must of lost 6 balls. 2 hrs 35 mins for the front nine following old fossils again who only played nine. 2 hrs for the back nine. 4 hrs 35 ?. slipped over going down a banking and landed on me arse. Me back is in rag order. Me ring piece has trench foot it was that wet. Flippin crap days golfing in glorious conditions.
On a positive Golf monthly sent me three Pro V1s ( replace the ones I lost) and a Open putter headcover.

4 plus hours is killing me and getting in me head.
I bet you looked a right picture in the 19th.