The course you'd like to play for the rest of your life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1147
  • Start date

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Eventually I would get bored of it, yeah. I mean it might take a month, six months, but eventually I would get sick of playing the same course over and over and lose interest altogether.
For over a year I played the same links course virtually every opportunity - which was between 3 and 7 days a week. and occasionally 3 or 4 times over a weekend. I never got bored because the conditions were different each time!

I'd still opt for Swinley Forest as my 'only course' though! In near 2nd place would be The Shire London. Again, the conditions are never the same and there's never been a round where the course hasn't tempted me into some sort of blunder - that I've wanted to correct/avoid next time!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3432

Loch Lomond (y)

Does it close in winter? Anytime I drive through Loch Lomond it's always very wet.

I can image you have just made a lot of new 'friends' who are going to be begging for a game 😂

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
Midges are more confined to further west or higher up, however, across the Loch deep in the bracken on the side of Ben Lomond can be hellish. , it's all about the weather, this year there has hardly been any, they don't like dry and warm, wet and warm however....