The Challenge-How good are you at Golf?

elpmcmnet

Visit site
Golfonline has teamed up with some of the biggest golf equipment manufacturers in the golf industry and is offering you the chance to compete for top prizes.

Each month they have a new online game with new competitions and prizes. It couldn't be simpler, all you have to do is play the game as many times as you like and submit your high scores. This month they have teamed up with Mizuno Golf and launched a Buggy Racing game.

The first place price is a Mizuno MX-560 Driver and everyone who registers their score will also be entered into their draw to win more Mizuno Golf products.

To play, visit: http://www.golfonline.co.uk/games?ad=game_seed .

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Take your childish games and foxtrot oscar. We are not interested in your cheap stunts and if we wanted to use your 2nd rate service we'd log on ourselves (being adults we don't need to reosrt to kiddies games we have the capability to decide who, what and where we look for and buy our golf stuff).

Now run along

D

Deleted member 1147

TBH mate, your game looks crap!

If I want a cheap and nasty golf game online I'll stick to Stroke it Lucky on the Beebs website!

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
This ain't the first time is it? Didn't you get creamed for some Nike game a month ago on here. Gotta give it to you for persistence though.

I'd quite happily listen to what contribution a Pro has to add to this site, in fact more would be nice, but not sales pitches.

The yachting forum I used to frequent a lot is predominately used by 'industry' professionals and everyone has learnt not to tout their wares on the site. And that site has no boundries with language at all, and users are not afraid to show their full views on such matters.

Quite honestly the original poster is lucky that we're all so polite on here.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
haha your plan back fired how stupid do you feel!

Do these people seriously expect us to be taken in by this rubbish. It seems to get more and more frustrating with each spammer. Hey Parmo can I join your mob? ;)