The 2017 pact

Scoobiesnax

Assistant Pro
Visit site
At least I'm a putter and a love hate 5 wood ahead of you

I think I now get how and why women buy so many bags, dresses an shoes. It really is good fun buying crap you don't need :)

Every time my wife buys a new bag/shoes I will go out and buy myself a new set of clubs; don't reckon I'll get away with it though :whoo:

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Does it count if you get bargains?

Got a nice titleist driver for 50quid of a mate and a 16 degree hybrid for 60quid second hand.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I wish id have listed the clubs I had to see the absolute mess I made of this...

I changed the driver 4 times, multiple fairway woods have come and gone, irons have changed, added 2 gap wedges (one now for sale) the only thing I didn't swap was the 52+58 Rtx 2s and the ping putter. I even bought a new bag and leccy trolley.

Going into 2018 my bag is as follows. M2 driver, cally fusion 3 wood, md 7 wood, apex irons, rtx 2.0 wedges and a ping putter. I deffo can't see any of these changing! Except the putter an the top end minus the driver... :D

How did you all get on?

Last edited:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I'm DEFINITELY not buying any new clubs in 2017

But I said the same in 2016 2015 2014 ............. etc etc and have had more golf iron sets than years I've played, and once, played in a 4 ball where I had owned 3 of the drivers being played!

I have changed most of my bag courtesy of AG trade in and I ABSOLUTELY will not change in 2017

(The Evnroll putters look interesting)

I posted this a year ago and still managed to change my irons,2 of my wedges and my putter!

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I have the putter and 2 Vokeys I started the year with. The MP4's were changed the end of Jan and the woods and hybrids went around the same time, taking advantage of AG's trade-in deal. More recently I bought a Titliest T-MB 3&4 irons

The Ping irons I bought are getting close to the exit as I fight the urge to buy AP3's. I'd like to complete the Titliest T-MB's, see above, but no way am I paying £1,200 for a set of irons.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Managed to change most of my bag this year. Only my two wedges have survived, I'm happy with my bag and only wish to add in another wedge as I have a 30 yard gap between my sand wedge and gap wedge.

D

Deleted member 1740

Just a new evnroll putter, ping crossover and a ping G 3wood that I picked up for a bargain that was added this year.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
My bag is exactly the same as I had at the start, shame none of the clubs in it were there :rofl:

Actually I've still got my wedges as can't find anything to better then.

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Errrrrrrrr believe it or not.... 3 new wedges and a load of 3 woods have come and gone (still can’t find one)
I have a g400 driver, but still using my m1 for now...
oh and a Srixon driving iron ( not in the bag either)

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just a new (eBay) set of irons. Everything else the same. It does help that I've only played 4 times this year though. Come to think of it, I made a profit on the irons. So, I'm £50 up this year 🎉🎉🎉

D

Deleted Member 1156

I've finished the year with the same driver, hybrid and gap wedge. Changed the putter as well but that was going back to an old one in the garage.

So.......new 3 wood, irons and wedges, that's all. :mmm:

Ps......does trolley and bag count cos they have been changed as well. Oh, and I bought a new ball in July too.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Replaced my Titleist 712 CBs for a set of Titleist 716 AP2s. Also changed my Mizuno wedges for Titleist SM6s. For the first time in 30 years of golfing all of my clubs are from the same manufacturer.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Same driver, fairway, irons and putter. Changed my wedges and also picked up a 4i and 3i zu65. Not for me bad really.