The 2017 pact

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm in, been through the bag bar the putter and the hybrid, only thing that may change is the driver shaft, and have ordered a new cart bag(before Christmas though)
I have made a deal with the wife too that I won't change so no going back for me unless something breaks 😳

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Unbelievably, Im still in this. I did buy some ap2s to trade against an m2, but i listened to sense regarding shaft fitting so moved them on to a mate for a tidy profit :rofl:

I did buy the gap wedge that was needed, but thats it now! Defo...

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As duncan bannatyne would say, i'm oot!

Nike covert 2.0. Fancy trying a stiff shafted driver as ive only had reg. This one was the prettiest in the ag used bin

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
im with you! I bought almost an entire new bag (including a new bag!) only 4 hybrid, putter and 5 wood left

unless a club breaks I aim determined to not do any changing for a fair few years....

I lasted 5 months

bought a 3 hybrid and a 10.5 head for my driver to replace the 12 head

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm so ashamed that i decided not to have a WITB section on my signature. I'm now back to old school gear and my game has improved no end.

:thup: best way. I've changed a few things this year and my handicap has not changed one bit !

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
NOoooooo. I will still have the MP4's, I will still have the MP4's, I will still have the MP4's....

This hasn't gone well.

2 drivers, a 4 iron, gap wedge and a new set of apexs so far this year

But no more!!

:rofl::rofl:

The MP-4's didn't last till the end of Jan.... Hi my name is Hobbit and I'm an unrecoverable shiney-holic