The 2017 pact

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's hard to get used to the idea of £300 on a putter though

They're only £279 Chris. Sell yours for £100 and you've effectively got a magic wand for the same price as those plastic things Odyssey pump out.

The consistency of roll across the face is unbelievable.

Get your paws on one, feel (and see) the magic for yourself!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
They're only £279 Chris. Sell yours for £100 and you've effectively got a magic wand for the same price as those plastic things Odyssey pump out.

The consistency of roll across the face is unbelievable.

Get your paws on one, feel (and see) the magic for yourself!

I must not, I must not, I must not ...........

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was doing great, then last night I couldn't sleep and in the delirium I crumbled. I may have a new driver in a few days.

A bleeding day I lasted 👎 😂

Thats it though, no more.....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What did you buy?!?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I can categorically state that,as far as buying any golf clubs this year is concerned, I am not even going to let the merest thought even contemplate the possibility of entering my mind........

Yeah Right.........😁👍😖😥

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What did you buy?!?

This could be a problem... I bought a set of ap1s that I was gonna trade for the m2. Ag now seem to have a lack of them on their site. So hopefully a driver, but quite possibly a set of irons 🤔😆

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I am done buying clubs until the callaway epic driver comes out. Probably. Maybe. Well, if something really catches my eye i might be tempted, but until then, nothing.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'd be fine not changing anything now tbh, M2 I hit well, TMB 2 iron I love and the Hogan's will be with me for a long time.

That said the potential changes if the mood takes me would be.....

3 wood, keep trying to find something better than my XR but can't so can see that staying for the long haul.

60* wedge, not convinced with the Hogan 60* as yet and my old Bridgestone probably wouldn't do another season.

Putter, not 100% sold on the Edel yet although has mainly been winter golf I've played with it and recent change of grip has made a big difference. Need to spend some time practising with it in Spring as it's opposite end of the spectrum from what I used previously.

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My name is dave and I am a serial club changer. But not in 2017. I cant help thinking the chopping and changing of clubs isnt helping. I reckon I have the tools to get me to 14, so im gonna give the clubs I have a real go at proving it.

If it wasnt for the fact I have a gap to fill in the wedges dept then the plan would be not to buy any club.

This comes as im eyeing the m2 driver and have a serious crush on the callaway apex irons... so its not gonna be easy

Anyone with me?

I'm with you brother !!!

lukeysafc100

Head Pro
Visit site
For me there is always something to change!
Just got new irons (in sept) and driver (for Christmas), Hybrid mid last year. So this year it'll be new wedges when I get the funds!
Then the year after it'll be new 3 wood I imagine haha

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
I was signed up for this in blood, but I fancy some new irons...was thinking of Ping G30's

I will be strong, I will resist.