The 2014 Ryder Cup!

D

Deleted member 15344

Off all the things to be complaining about !! The outfits and shoes !

Blimey

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Errm... they're playing in Scotland. It's an attempt to involve the crowd under the assumption that Scots will be the largest group in there.

[video=youtube;GSQ6MtfWqX0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSQ6MtfWqX0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

So without the naff jumpers, the scots would support USA? Can't see it.

Golf wise, sergio's drive? As bad as poulters shank?

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
So without the naff jumpers, the scots would support USA? Can't see it.

Golf wise, sergio's drive? As bad as poulters shank?

Of course not but I don't think it's a bad idea. Plus I quite like them.... might even try and get one...

Didn't see Poulter's shank but I've seen very little worse than that drive!

D

Deleted member 15344

Some putts are starting to drop - it's starting to get loud !!

Westwood and Donaldson look good - Westy holing some great putts

McDowell and Dubuisson are clicking very nicely

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Watching delayed and I'm confused. Keegan Bradley leaves a putt short on 3rd - then Sky gives us some waffle and ads - and we get back to coverage and Phil Mickleson is lipping-out a short putt on 4th. Still not impressed by coverage. And please will someone tell folk in 'comedy' look-at-me outfits that they are not funny,

D

Deleted member 15344

Watching delayed and I'm confused. Keegan Bradley leaves a putt short on 3rd - then Sky gives us some waffle and ads - and we get back to coverage and Phil Mickleson is lipping-out a short putt on 4th. Still not impressed by coverage. And please will someone tell folk in 'comedy' look-at-me outfits that they are not funny,

It's the Ryder Cup - that group of people have travelled from all over Europe to support and every Ryder Cup since 2002 !! They are the ones coming up with the songs about the players etc and getting fully involved in the atmosphere of the whole event.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
When did sergio's swing get so short with the driver? He used to have a much longer back swing.

He did one this morning that made me think 'oooh -errrr that's a bit short and quick off the toip - just what I do when I snap-hook it' and lo and behold - one appears. Monty not impressed - not even 18hcap standard :)

D

Deleted member 15344

Who decides pin positions? Is it Mcginley/home team and can we keep it from the opposition during practice to gain an advantage?

Home captain decides the pins and why would you want to keep them away in practise when the European team are out as well

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Coverage really starting to annoy me - what the heck is the point of showing a worms-eye view of a putt when the viewer can't see where the hole is - stupid!

D

Deleted member 15344

A period of poor shots from Europe there

Swing of shots in all the matches

Both Garcia and McIlroy have driven poorly today

D

Deleted member 15344

Great win for Westwood and Donaldson - chuffed for Westwood after the stick he has got for being picked

D

Deleted member 15344

Very impressed with Dubuisson

Poor two putt from Mahan and Johnson give Rose and Stenson another point

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great to see the team not dwelling on a bit of a choke this morning. Some strong play this afternoon.

Could do with Rory and Sergio getting something going.