Galvin Green Ryder Cup competition

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all

you may well have seen that details of the waterproof suit Darren Clarke's team will wear for this year's Ryder Cup at Hazeltine have been released today.

http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/gear/gear-news/galvin-green-european-ryder-cup-team-113933

Its been made by Galvin Green and is an absolute cracker. Very stylish design and loads of tech in there including a brand new Gore-Tex fabric called C-Knit. It's ultra-lightweight too at just 260g for the jacket and 350g for the trousers

Anyway, GM have managed to secure an exclusive competition to win a full suit - this is worth over £700 - in whatever your size from S right up to XXL. There are also two runners up prizes of a Ryder Cup crested BART Windstopper again S right up to XXL whatever your size

To be in with a chance of winning head here
http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/golf-monthly-competitions/win-galvin-green-european-ryder-cup-outwear

Also to mark the release of the Ryder Cup jacket we have produced a series of videos with Top 25 coach Pete Finch shot on the Brabazon Course at The Belfry showing you how to hit some of the most iconic shots in Ruder Cup history. They are running over on our Facebook page so check them out

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just watched the videos there mike- great stuff. Been following Finchy for a while now and he always comes across very well.

he could be a presenter away from golf!!!

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
I'd love to enter but the bloody question has got me stumped, wish you'd make them a bit easier as how is anyone supposed to know that without a lot of googling??

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
It's Matthew kelly.

That's the fella, well remembered, many thanks for that. Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be a winning Ryder Cup captain.

You can stand down everyone now, I've got this one sewn up, Galvin Greens here I come....

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
www.ecclestonparkgolf.co.uk
I'm in, but is it only me that think, GG are not the best at sizing products?

38W 35 inside leg, that is one tall mo fo. Most folks with a 38W have a 29inside leg :D

And before the doubters, I love their gear. I have 2 waterproof jackets, 2 waterproof trousers (aqulia / august), and a few t-shirts, caps and trousers too.

Last edited:

Mitchell89

Club Champion
Visit site
I've entered as well but I agree with you about the trouser sizes. I am a 32x34 but all the Galvin waterproof trousers I have tried on that fit me on the waste finish just above my ankle. Maybe it's possible to get it right with an online order. 😕

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm in, but is it only me that think, GG are not the best at sizing products?

38W 35 inside leg, that is one tall mo fo. Most folks with a 38W have a 29inside leg :D

And before the doubters, I love their gear. I have 2 waterproof jackets, 2 waterproof trousers (aqulia / august), and a few t-shirts, caps and trousers too.

just because most do doesnt mean all do!!!!

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Top 25 coach Pete Finch shot on the Brabazon Course at The Belfry showing you how to hit some of the most iconic shots in Ruder Cup history.

The naked drive on the tenth took some nerve but the one where he shouts expletives as his ball lands with a splash on 18 I think I can play already.

Luca4

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just opened the door to UPS, and have been handed a package contain a stunning Bart wind top!!!!!😁😁😁😍
Many thanks Mike, GM and Gavin Green.
Playing Sunday and weather looks ropey......I can't wait!!!

C'Mon Europe!!!