Tevez

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Why is tevez a sub???? in my opinion he is probably one of the most hard working players in the league he is oozing with talent power and determination. id probably stick him in my first team week in week out. shame he plays for the scum utd

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Can someone explain what the scammers did wrong, but United were ok in employing Tevez, who is still owned by Jorachian?

I can't see a difference. They have both paid a fee to Jorobchian to borrow him for a lebgth of tme. Why did the scammers get fined?

Aside from that, yes, he works hard, but he is a midget, and not that good.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Who is Tevez??

Oh yes, that bloke who is "owned" by a company.

I don't get the whole thing......surely the man is a footballer and a person not a commodity????

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
he's a brill played id have him at liverpool anyday of the week.

I'd have him (as a player)....but I don't get the whole thing....can someone explain.

Shall I phone Rafa and fix it up......?

Macster

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I dont understand the 'owned by' bit at all, but I gather the Fee to sign him permanently is circa £32Million.

Now, I agree, he's a class worker, and CAN score some goals, but £32M is a lot of dosh for anyone, and he's only scored about 9 I think this year ?

Having said that, he's been sub loads !

I think its Fergie's way.......he's very likely got a way to sort this out, same as Tevez's recent comments are just trying to force the issue, they are both contractually knackered by whoever holds the player 'rights' or whatever the hell it is.

Strange situation whatever.......but I do hope he's still a red next year.

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Can someone explain what the scammers did wrong, but United were ok in employing Tevez, who is still owned by Jorachian?

I can't see a difference. They have both paid a fee to Jorobchian to borrow him for a lebgth of tme. Why did the scammers get fined?

Aside from that, yes, he works hard, but he is a midget, and not that good.

The problem wasn't him being owned by a third party, as there are quite a few players in this situation I believe. It was that WH had an agreement with Kia that he could pull Tevez from WH and sell him on whenever he liked, this was looked upon as third party influence, which is against the rules. This was not disclosed with the Premier league when they registered him and only came to light when they let Macharino go to Liverpool.

The thing that gets me is, that if a club loans a player to another club, they can stipulate that they can't play against their registered club. Now if thats not third party influence, I don't know what is.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Put it this way. I'd sell Berbatov for whatever I could get to at least part finance a permanent deal and play Tevez regularly. He is much better than Berbatov and more of a team player in the United ethos