Tee time booking and restrictions on how many times a week you can book

Diamond

Visit site
Silloth is now fully open to visitors and members guests.

Very North West England :ROFLMAO:

I have Silloth of Solway as a club to visit, I have the cost for a visitor during the week to be £60 per person. Do you know if they do County Membership discount?

D

Deleted member 3432

I have Silloth of Solway as a club to visit, I have the cost for a visitor during the week to be £60 per person. Do you know if they do County Membership discount?

Usually they take County cards but only on certain days although I'm not sure which days.

Simon the pro is very helpful and the shop is open I believe, contact number on website.

Potentially I could sign you on, date dependant although thats not an issue currently as I'm not required at work and I suspect it could be a while before I'm needed :ROFLMAO: Members guest rate is £25. Drop me a pm if you plan to come up.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

As said phone the club and check.

We stopped taking bookings from any visitors on our 18 and discontinued all the club reciprocals as well.

Diamond

Visit site
Usually they take County cards but only on certain days although I'm not sure which days.

Simon the pro is very helpful and the shop is open I believe, contact number on website.

Potentially I could sign you on, date dependant although thats not an issue currently as I'm not required at work and I suspect it could be a while before I'm needed :ROFLMAO: Members guest rate is £25. Drop me a pm if you plan to come up.

That's really generous of you. I just need to twist my mates arm to drive 2 hours up the M6 :)

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am aware of some 9 hole courses, nearby, that have been taking visitor bookings but has anybody's 18 hole course opened tee times to visitors?
The reason I ask is that I was hoping to play a few decent courses in North West England/North Wales during the last 3 week of June. :)
If my place is allowing visitors when your here you are welcome to play with me.
It’s not at the moment, But that might change.
It’s Grange Park GC in St Helens.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
I am aware of some 9 hole courses, nearby, that have been taking visitor bookings but has anybody's 18 hole course opened tee times to visitors?
The reason I ask is that I was hoping to play a few decent courses in North West England/North Wales during the last 3 week of June. :)
Slightly south of where you're going but Visitors and members guests after 3pm allowed from today

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
We go to 3 balls from tomorrow all from the 1st tee ( we normally have a 2 tee start)
There are 4 slots to play 9 holes from the 10th starting at 7.45 - they're for anyone that just wants to get out and play without the pressure of the start sheet.
I was going to the range tomorrow morning but, seeing as none of the slots are booked, I find the lure of 9 holes with nobody else around quite appealing....
I can hit a couple of balls and, effectively, play 18........and the Mrs won't be up until after 10......:unsure::giggle:

Diamond

Visit site
We have our first competition next Saturday which for me is my first competition ever! It’s a stableford.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
We go to 3 balls from tomorrow all from the 1st tee ( we normally have a 2 tee start)
There are 4 slots to play 9 holes from the 10th starting at 7.45 - they're for anyone that just wants to get out and play without the pressure of the start sheet.
I was going to the range tomorrow morning but, seeing as none of the slots are booked, I find the lure of 9 holes with nobody else around quite appealing....
I can hit a couple of balls and, effectively, play 18........and the Mrs won't be up until after 10......:unsure::giggle:
Go for it. As I've been told on here so many times you learn to play on the course and besides you need to find something that works before Frag beats you again