Tea or Coffee

Should Tilghman be punished for her comments?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ok just thought id do a silly little poll to amuse myself.

I ran out of teabags today so had a coffee in the morning. Just trying to find out what is the golfers favourite.
Tea or Coffee?

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Decaf coffee for me! or herbal tea.

Like Medwayjon said Coffee and Tea are evil, people become so easily addicted to them and not realise.

When I use to work in bars so many people would have to have a crap cup of tea or coffee out of our machine during the night.

johng

Head Pro
southerndowngolfclub.co.uk
Coffee through the morning, especially first thing. Onto tea then in the afternoon and decaf tea at night.
If golfing and it's cold a flask of coffee with baileys in goes down a treat as well.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Strong black filter coffee is the only thing that will wake me up in the morning. Even the wife will not talk to me until I have had at least one mug.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Currently, tea first thing, coffee all day at work (the extra caffeine variety), then tea in the evening.

For golf, strong coffee, molasses sugar and rum - gives it a lovely liquorice flavour.

Slaighty

Club Champion
Visit site
Theres a guy in my office who makes a drink you would swear was a mixture of tea and coffee in same mug. We think he does it to get out of the drink making rota.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
A workmate always makes my coffee (when its his turn) as strong as hell and no sugar, he knows I take one sugar but the bugger knows it means I barely ever give him the nudge to get the kettle on. I think Im going to make him a cuppa tomorrow with about 7 heaped desert spoons into his normally sugarless cup. see how he likes it.