Taylormade R7 Max CGB Irons

Ray_T

Visit site
Hi all. This is my first post on this forum, so please accept my apologies if I have started this thread in the wrong section.

I recently bought a 2nd hand set of the afore mentioned irons on fleabay. I already have a 56deg that I love so I sold the TM SW onto someone else. It turns out this club/set is fake. I have spoken to TM Europe who tell me they have no record of the seriel number which is on my 7-iron. Is this definately indicate a fake set?

I was wondering if anyone has a 'genuine' set of these irons who could possibly help me distinguish some differences between mine and theirs? I need to confirm 100% that they are fake before I take the seller to the Small Claims Courts.

Sorry my first post was a long one and thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Ray

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Hi and welcome to the Forum.
Bad news about your TM's. Not having a serial number doesn't automatically mean you've got fakes although its a good indicator. If you bought them through E-bay and paid via Paypal it may be worth getting on to them and letting them do the legwork. It worked for me. A gut sold me a fake FT-3 driver and I initiated a complaint through PayPal and within the month I'd got my money back. Ebay don't like fakes being sold - they've got little enough reputation as it is and they don't want it tarnished further.
Who says they're fakes? If you're really not sure I'd take them along to a pro who sells TM's and let him have a look at them. He should be able to tell if they're duds.