Taylormade r7 irons?

daymond

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Is a 7 club set of new sw to five r7 irons worth the money at £300.00? Currently playing the old RAC oversize irons which have served me well for five or so years.
Playing off 14.4 having crawled up from 12.2 in recent years.
Thanks guys.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Is a 7 club set of new sw to five r7 irons worth the money at £300.00? Currently playing the old RAC oversize irons which have served me well for five or so years.
Playing off 14.4 having crawled up from 12.2 in recent years.
Thanks guys.

I play the R7's now and love them. I've said in previous posts, it will take something very special (Probably Mizuno :smirk:) to get me to take them out.

However, as Aztec says, you can get the R9 irons for good money now so probably worth having a go with both sets (if you can find somewhere that stocks both) and seeing what you prefer the feel of.

DaveM

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bit on the dear side those. Lefthanded golf have the TM tourCB on sale 4-pw at £259. Ok I know they are lefthanded but gives a idea of price.

Last edited:

Dave B

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Daymond

I have a set of R7's for sale in excellent conditon with custom fit Nippon NS Pro regular steel shafts 5,6,7,8,9,PW,AW & SW. I opted for the AW instead of the 4 iron as I prefer hybrids in the longer irons.

I'd accept £130 for the clubs including delivery. They are genuinely in excellent condition and I'm more than happy to send photo's. The only reason for selling is my wife bought me a set of Forged TM Cavity Backs for Xmas. The R7's didn't get a lot of use because I worked abroad for two years, hence their condition.