Tarrot cards

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have never believed in such arts. I was at a fayre and there was a free tarrot card stall run by a friend. So she offered to look my cards up. She is trying to learn it, so had her little book to read out from.
It was all for a laugh. Anyone into this?

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Not long after we got together, the missus went to a medium. Someone in her work had organised it for the girls.

She came home, and said you need to take your car to the garage asap - the medium says there is a problem with one of the back wheels and if you don't get it seen to, you will have a bad accident. I laughed, but then she told me stuff the medium told her, like her grandma's name, favourite flowers and a strange saying she always used.

I was a bit spooked, so went to the garage the next day. i told the lad the story and he put the car up on the ramp. 10 minutes later, the story had got round and all the guys in the garage were coming for a look at me and pissing themselves laughing. Of course, there was nothing wrong with the car, and I never had an accident.

Felt a right clown!

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Not long after we got together, the missus went to a medium. Someone in her work had organised it for the girls.

She came home, and said you need to take your car to the garage asap - the medium says there is a problem with one of the back wheels and if you don't get it seen to, you will have a bad accident. I laughed, but then she told me stuff the medium told her, like her grandma's name, favourite flowers and a strange saying she always used.

I was a bit spooked, so went to the garage the next day. i told the lad the story and he put the car up on the ramp. 10 minutes later, the story had got round and all the guys in the garage were coming for a look at me and pissing themselves laughing. Of course, there was nothing wrong with the car, and I never had an accident.

Felt a right clown!

Jeez, why did you tell the mechanic the reason you wanted the wheel checked??
Indeed, why did you have the wheel checked. ? ?

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site
I recommend the Aleister Crowley Thoth tarot card deck of Egyptian wisdom.
Next best would be the Angel deck which is perfect for an angel reading. Only snag is you could communicate with someone else's guardian angel and it will all be wrong.
In the Donald Trump deck guess who the joker is.

D-S

Visit site
There was a great Derren Brown programme where he was employed as a ‘medium’ by another ‘medium’ who admitted that Darren Browm was the best at this sort of thing (basically fooling the credulous) that he had ever seen. Really fun to see the look of shock on the guys face when Derren told the audience that it was just a trick and no ‘magic’ or ‘spirits’ were involved.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got to love fortune tellers/mediums/psychics that advertise a show that they're doing encouraging people to book tickets. If they were that good they'd know whether people were going to attend or not.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I predict my future by looking at my :poop:.

I am able to predict that I won't need another one for several hours.

Absolutely amazing how often I am correct.

Tarot cards are very similar, but you end up listening to someone else's :poop:.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I am quite happy with not being able to see round the corner of life, much preferring to live just what I can see laid out in front of me. Life can get too confusing and difficult if I employ ‘iffy‘ thinking I.e too much ‘if only’; too much ‘what if’.