Swing Coach in London/Surrey area

Blowsy

Visit site
Hi there,

I’m looking for a swing coach to help me make some changes over the winter that I’ve failed to iron out with my existing guy.

I play off 9.2 but this has gone up a bit since having kids. I haven’t EVER been able to cure my early extension and “chicken winging” and really haven’t ever had anything like consistency off the tee with the Driver.

Happy to pay top dollar for a top coach.

Any recommendations welcome.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Lots of good coaches around. Is there anyone that members of your club recommend as word of mouth I have found is a good reference. It has to be a two way street so have some conversations and see how you feel about someone

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
John, at this place in Godstone, just off jct 6 of the M25 is very good, and the setup here is great.
London and Surrey are big areas though, so maybe narrow the area down a bit more for us?
But if you want top dollar, then Precision Golf will take some beating.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Coach at my place is very good, but you won’t necessarily hear him talking about ‘early extension’ or ‘chicken winging’…though he works with players who think they have such problems to swing without such concerns.

As others have suggested…really depends where you are and what type of coaching you want.