Sunningdale GC

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
The only place that I know offering a "Dubai" style service is the Grove. Sunningdale is nothing like that so if the OP is looking for freebies etc he is going to be disappointed from that side but once he gets on the course it's a different matter. There are yardage books etc available but you have to pay for them although from memory they aren't overly expensive

elliottlale

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
ha, no, im no expecting freebies at all, you don't pay that much for two rounds just to get the freebies, but when i pay that much i do expect a certain level of service from the club. its not just the 4 hours playing you pay for in these places, its the service, facilities, the quality of food etc.
i am surprised that things like range balls are paid for, members and visitors playing the amount they are paying, you'd think they would incorporate certain things into the price, not just 18 holes of golf. either way, looking forward to it very much so. and as long as things are priced fairly i don't mind paying at all, its when these expensive clubs charge through the roof and rip you off on the little things......

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
ha, no, im no expecting freebies at all, you don't pay that much for two rounds just to get the freebies, but when i pay that much i do expect a certain level of service from the club. its not just the 4 hours playing you pay for in these places, its the service, facilities, the quality of food etc.
i am surprised that things like range balls are paid for, members and visitors playing the amount they are paying, you'd think they would incorporate certain things into the price, not just 18 holes of golf. either way, looking forward to it very much so. and as long as things are priced fairly i don't mind paying at all, its when these expensive clubs charge through the roof and rip you off on the little things......
I may be wrong, but I don't remember paying for range balls at the forum meet last year. I stand to be corrected and remember picking a load off the short game area, using them on there and taking the rest to hit on the range. The service in the club for lunch is attentive without being overly fussy and the food is excellent

D

Deleted member 17920

I may be wrong, but I don't remember paying for range balls at the forum meet last year. I stand to be corrected and remember picking a load off the short game area, using them on there and taking the rest to hit on the range. The service in the club for lunch is attentive without being overly fussy and the food is excellent
You are correct.

We didn’t pay for the range balls because I got them chucked in for free.

Same as this year 😉