Sun Mountain H2NO Ultra Lite competition

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
As I live in the land of water I've decided that if I can't beat it I'll join it, so will proudly display my affinity with water on my Sun Mountain bag knowing none will pass through it.

Winner ^^^^^

la_lucha

Tour Rookie
Visit site
As I live in the land of water I've decided that if I can't beat it I'll join it, so will proudly display my affinity with water on my Sun Mountain bag knowing none will pass through it.

Winner ^^^^^
Comp closed 4 days ago. Although the gm staff seem to have forgotten about it.

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
Hi all

The three entrants below have been selected to win a H2NO Ultra Lite bag. I will message all three shortly regarding delivery.

duncan mackie
Gareth
ventura

Paul

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi all

The three entrants below have been selected to win a H2NO Ultra Lite bag. I will message all three shortly regarding delivery.

duncan mackie
Gareth
ventura

Paul

But... But Gareth just got a new Titleist bag!

Seriously though, well done chaps

la_lucha

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hi all

duncan mackie
Gareth
ventura

Paul

What were the ideas? I can't be arsed to go through the thread to find out what they suggested.

ventura

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi all

duncan mackie
Gareth
ventura

Paul

You made the right choice Paul! Thank you very much, might get here in time for my 30th birthday next week, will be splashing out on some new irons to put in it too.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
well I'm delighted to win anything; but lightweight and waterproof are way ahead of any colour issues (or should I say most colour issues!).

So, a SLDRmini, 4h, 6/8/p/s and putter will theoretically cover my needs based on a selection of threads here about the miracle mini, flexible hybrid, the madness of more than 2 wedges, and the fun fun fun associated with using all the clubs in imaginative and inventive ways - rather than just swinging them the one way each time (well trying too).

I'm so looking forward to being released from the servitude of a trolley, 14 clubs etc etc :cheers:

Big thanks to GM and SunMountain.