Broken Sun Mountain

And29

Head Pro
Visit site
Bought a Sun Mountain H2NO last year. Over 12 months

not got the receipt anymore

the strap bukcle is broken making it usless as a carry bag, only has thre points of contact.

i have tried the customer service line NO ANSWER, no voicemail returned...

Not sure what to do....

I don't or not trying to get a new bag from them...

just want the issue fixed.

spent alot on the brand and bought into the quality of the product... At the minute a little disappointed

any advice?

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Continue to try and contact them in the first place.

Wouldn't focus on age, receipt etc but looking for a spare part/resolution.

If you don't get anywhere in a week of serious trying then resort to social media.

Buckles can break for a number of reasons - resolution is the important issue.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
There's a thread about it on here somewhere, quite a few of us have had the same problem.
I'm on my 2nd strap (1st lasted just over a month iirc), current one lasted 2 months before a buckle broke.
I've bought some square carabina clips from eBay which are a perfect, if a touch odd looking, replacement for the buckles.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
See I’d be straight onto social media. In a nice way.. they pick up on these things

Tweeted both titleist and game Golf before with general questions about where to get replacements for

Sent me for free

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Mine broke in the exact same place

they are cheap plastic buckles that snap so easily

I bought carabinas from amazon and threaded them through the loops where the buckle was. Had no problems since.

hacker_al

Club Champion
Visit site
Brand Fusion International are the distributor in UK. I have contacted them in the past and they were really helpful. I'm sure there have been similar experiences reported on the forum too. Not sure if this is who you are trying to call but just Google them and check the phone number.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Like above, my leg snapped on my bag so I made contact with Brand Fusion who very kindly sent me a set of new legs free of charge.

Great customer service.