Stowmatic vs Masters trolley, 3 wheel

granters

Q-School Graduate
www.theirvinegolfclub.co.uk
Looking for some help. Basically i've enough cash left over form my 1st phase of restocking the bag (ie she's bought UGG Boots!), so i'm gonna get a cheapish push trolley as my body is killing me lugging my bag around.

But i'm looking at 50 quid max, it's just a little Brucie bonus. I know you get what you pay for but if i get a year out of it i'll be happy.

So the 2 i'm looking at are the Masters 3 wheel, and the Stowmatic 3 wheel. I know nothing about either other than the Masters is a tenner cheaper.

Any advice greatly appreciated

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I had the (or a similar) Masters one. It had a double front wheel.

Started wobbling about 5minutes after the bag was put on it. Sold it on and bought the PK Twinline 3.
Search ebay, you might find a 2nd hand one going cheap.

Essex_Stu

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have the masters 3 wheeler. It's OK but feels very plasticky but you get what you pay for. Its sturdy enough but the wheels on the back can come loose now and again and its as wide as a house when the wheels are out. Very easy to collapse but I would say spend the extra £20.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks guys. I can probably dig out another 20 quid if you think it's really worth it?

I got a twinline 1 a couple of months back for £60 I think it was through snainton golf, could be wrong though!

Highly recommend it, really easy and light to push, folds reasonably flat so no issue getting it in the car.

I don't think you get a brolly holder as with the TL3 but I never use a brolly anyway so doesn't bother me.

For the price I couldn;t find better.