Standard of play on here?

Mike79

Visit site
I see a couple of 2021 outings being arranged local to me (Woking) and was wondering what standard people are playing at?

I’m returning to golf after a 12 year gap where I played only a handful of games after kids arrived. Back in 2008 I was playing to a 9-10 handicap but would put myself somewhere around 16 now.

Looking for opportunities to get a game in where I’m not wandering around the course on my own - because my chat is piss poor.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I see a couple of 2021 outings being arranged local to me (Woking) and was wondering what standard people are playing at?

I’m returning to golf after a 12 year gap where I played only a handful of games after kids arrived. Back in 2008 I was playing to a 9-10 handicap but would put myself somewhere around 16 now.

Looking for opportunities to get a game in where I’m not wandering around the course on my own - because my chat is piss poor.

forum meets are anything from guys/girls off scratch to guys/girls off 20+ hcaps, its not about how good you are but having a fun day out with like minded souls, get stuck into the forum and get your name down for a meet or two :)

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site

Just take the plunge and join in mate.
The main thing about our meets is meeting fellow golfers and drinking.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Wasn't there a guy on here who scored 1 stableford point at a meet? It may have been 3, but it's still an outstanding effort. No idea if he is still around.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Wasn't there a guy on here who scored 1 stableford point at a meet? It may have been 3, but it's still an outstanding effort. No idea if he is still around.
I think it was one of the West Hill H4H meets.
A newcomer/beginner, possibly playing his first full 18.
Full credit to the guy for rocking up and getting stuck in...
I don't think he's still around..

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

Ascot invite incoming .....
#homerneedsanewpedro

Last edited:
D

Deleted Member 1156

I think it was one of the West Hill H4H meets.
A newcomer/beginner, possibly playing his first full 18.
Full credit to the guy for rocking up and getting stuck in...
I don't think he's still around..
It was Blackmoor H4H and I was in the group behind him ?

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Two points at H4H. Both points on one hole. He had a great day though, as did his partners. First H4H meet at West Hill.