Stand / Trolley Hybrid bag

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
What i'm looking for is a stand bag that I can carry but also has the cut out 'slot' in the base for stability on a motocaddy trolley - i have the Motocaddy Cube. Does such as thing exist?

I don't carry loads with me on the course so don't need masses of storage etc. I do prefer 14 dividers to try and minimize clatter when walking - any recommendations? The Titleist Players 14 looks like a possible option but there are so many options out there its impossible to see them all in the flesh without travelling the length and breadth of the country! Budget up to about £150 for the right bag - less if possible. May push the boat out for a waterproof option.

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
Stadry 5 works perfect for me.. has the cut out to stop it rolling around . Waterproof and Is a perfect carry bag when needed
Thanks, this is one I have looked at as well - how do you find the lack of dividers compared to 14? Do the clubs rattle around more - looks a really good bag if I can get past the 'wanting 14 dividers' thing.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks, this is one I have looked at as well - how do you find the lack of dividers compared to 14? Do the clubs rattle around more - looks a really good bag if I can get past the 'wanting 14 dividers' thing.

I’ll be honest I got myself 6 of those cheap plastic tubs.. 3 in one pocket, 3 in another .. those do 6-7-8-9-G and pitch

Then my sand and lob sit above them loose with 4 hybrid , putter on its own next to them and in the bigger pocket at top is my driver, 3w and 5w

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
Thanks for the input all. I've just visited the nearest American Golf and was surprised by the lack of choice, much less than when i last visited. No Titleist to look at, only one that looked really nice was the Ping Hoofer but alas this has no slot on the base so would slip and slide on a trolley.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks for the input all. I've just visited the nearest American Golf and was surprised by the lack of choice, much less than when i last visited. No Titleist to look at, only one that looked really nice was the Ping Hoofer but alas this has no slot on the base so would slip and slide on a trolley.

AG are in transition at the moment they just been taken over.. on verge of going under if some bits posted on here is to be believed

Have a look online

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
I use a motocaddy hybrid bag does the job for me mate. eBay would be the place to buy one as unsure if they still make them.

Yeah I noticed these in my searches. Look ideal I can't believe they don't make them any more, surely missing a niche. One on ebay now but its looking a bit tatty tbh - prefer newer.

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
I like the look of the BigMax Hybrid. 14 way divider and waterproof.
This really does look like nice bag. I've just taken delivery of a players 5 stand bag tho, ordered using the 10% off on ebay the other day. Has a nice slot in the bottom for trolleys but the straps are a pain in the ar*e. Nice bag tho - just need to dial in those straps...