St Georges Hill

Wanabe

Visit site
Peter Finch talks too much and takes longer than Cantlay to play his shot. I used to play St Georges Hill 9 hole course years back, before they made it members only. Was a lovely course.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I've played it once a year, every year, for the last 12 years and love it. Happiest place on earth.

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Can remember the disappointment of getting drawn with SGH in the Surrey 5’s only to find that it was a home draw! Fortunately we drew them at theirs a number of times over the years after as they were one of our closest neighbours and always made sure I made use of the courtesy round there!

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Peter Finch talks too much and takes longer than Cantlay to play his shot. I used to play St Georges Hill 9 hole course years back, before they made it members only. Was a lovely course.

Me too. Used to turn up on a Saturday morning, put £4 through the letter box and play round as many times as you like.

SurreyGolfer

Visit site
Course looks amazing and is only a couple of miles from my house. Would *love* to play it but even amongst similar premium courses it feels very pricey. Played Swinley last year in August for less and got round twice….and I was blown away. Is SGH even better?!