Sports Betting Thread

4LEX

Visit site
Thought I'd open this for anyone that likes a little flutter on the football or whatever else.

Feel free to post tips before the event and hopefully help others to win a few quid :cool:

I'll get the ball rolling..

Man City, Leeds and Rotherham to win their respective leagues at 113.40. Don't think Arsenal have the firepower and no one else will be in the mix IMO. Leeds look big favourites in The Championship as a lot of their rivals have lost either their manager or key players. Birmingham are big favourites in League One but it's a tricky league and Rotherham have an experienced side, made good signings and Evans knows the league better than anyone. Worth a fiver at those odds!

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thought I'd open this for anyone that likes a little flutter on the football or whatever else.

Feel free to post tips before the event and hopefully help others to win a few quid :cool:

I'll get the ball rolling..

Man City, Leeds and Rotherham to win their respective leagues at 113.40. Don't think Arsenal have the firepower and no one else will be in the mix IMO. Leeds look big favourites in The Championship as a lot of their rivals have lost either their manager or key players. Birmingham are big favourites in League One but it's a tricky league and Rotherham have an experienced side, made good signings and Evans knows the league better than anyone. Worth a fiver at those odds!
As a lifelong Rotherham fan it’s nice to hear someone else backing them 😃

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
All of the Leagues (barring the PL obviously) are tricky to predict. Leeds is a fair shout for Championship. After that, its a lottery.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
As a lifelong Rotherham fan it’s nice to hear someone else backing them 😃

My only visit to New York was when I went to Rotherham for a Boro match. Well impressed with Matt Crooks, and disappointed when he he left for Salt Lake City in January. Dan Barlaser is a bit frustrating. Capable of a great match, or parts of, but then goes missing for weeks. Wish he’d step up but wouldn’t be too disappointed if Fenerbache firmed up their interest.

And yes, I’m backing them too.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I only bet on the golf majors now. Had a decent year as I've had the winner in 3 out of the 4. I used to do football accumulators but they just never, ever come in for me so I gave up. Even less likely to win one now given that I barely watch any football.