Spenser

Spenser

Visit site
Do whs England golf your own golf club think everybody that plays are all honest I entered in the psi with CEO by my side entered a score and went home once at home I entered a score on my phone within 1hour and my handicap change with those two scores excepted no cards and did the same with the CEO handicap was excepted again that evening for my handicap,my take it should be control by the pro shop where you go to the shop they enter you for casual round and after playing they must have the score enter by the shop leaving up to members is open to abuse not by everybody just that few.by the way I did return to my original handicap 4.8

Last edited:

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Do whs England golf your own golf club think everybody that plays are all honest I entered in the psi with CEO by my side entered a score and went home once at home I entered a score on my phone within 1hour and my handicap change with those two scores excepted no cards and did the same with the CEO handicap was excepted again that evening for my handicap,my take it should be control by the pro shop where you go to the shop they enter you for casual round and after playing they must have the score enter by the shop leaving up to members is open to abuse not by everybody just that few.by the way I did return to my original handicap 4.8
Is your full stop key broken?

Golf is supposed to be a game of honor and honesty.

But, there are many dishonest people and cheats playing the game. And there was just as many pre WHS. People have always manipulated their HC. You just have to look at some of the threads on here to see that. It's really not worth worrying about.

How would you get around the problem of people starting a round after the pro shop is closed? Do you expect the club to pay someone to sit in the pro shop until 9.30pm in the summer?

Spenser

Visit site
Is your full stop key broken?

Golf is supposed to be a game of honor and honesty.

But, there are many dishonest people and cheats playing the game. And there was just as many pre WHS. People have always manipulated their HC. You just have to look at some of the threads on here to see that. It's really not worth worrying about.

How would you get around the problem of people starting a round after the pro shop is closed? Do you expect the club to pay someone to sit in the pro shop until 9.30pm in the summer?
Also, what is the difference between someone writing down a false score and getting the pro shop to enter it and someone entering their own false score?
[QUOTE="Neilds,then make the marker more responsible.