Spam pop up

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
Is anyone else getting a spam style pop up when coming on this forum? I keep getting it only when I come to this forum. It resembles a google page. Couldn’t get on here earlier to post this as it was popping up so much

Attachments

• 762A1B54-F07C-4ACD-9FD5-600349E410C4.png
    762A1B54-F07C-4ACD-9FD5-600349E410C4.png
    432.3 KB · Views: 26

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
Looks like spam or some virus thing to me. If you look at the web address of the page that it diverts you to it’s very suspect. I just ensure I delete it from my history then stay off the forum for a while

I use add blocker app its a must have especially for YouTube

yandabrown

Visit site
Mike posted this on the website feedback section:
hi all
Please note this subforum is not monitored all the time so if it's an issue (rather than a suggestion or a non-time-sensitive query) then please email community@futurenet.com with a brief description of the problem you are encountering and it'll be seen... and hopefully fixed, sooner

SHaines

Administrator
Staff member
Visit site
Hey folks,

Just to call it out as well, we've seen this issue reported. It's after hours here in the US, so it will be tomorrow before I know more, but we'll get info to the folks here ASAP.

If anyone else has info about when you first noticed it, if folks only see it in some regions, or if it's only on mobile? Any additional details are helpful, but we'll still get started on resolving it in any case.

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Mike posted this on the website feedback section:
hi all
Please note this subforum is not monitored all the time so if it's an issue (rather than a suggestion or a non-time-sensitive query) then please email community@futurenet.com with a brief description of the problem you are encountering and it'll be seen... and hopefully fixed, sooner

Thanks, have emailed them