Solheim Cup 2021

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great 2nd shots at the last by Reid and Maguire.
Edit- Reid and Maguire couldn't get any higher , if you know what I mean .
Slight change of name, but can you name the 1960s Mamas and Papas song :D

Last edited:

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think I might be a little bit (or a lot) in love with Mel Reid. I'm not sure that as a slightly past middle-aged, overweight man I'm her ideal partner, but I really like her attitude, how she presents herself to the media and how she goes about things.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The commentary and pundit team and shocking - they clearly have no idea on the state of the games or what’s going on

I'm sure they got 3 things wrong within 10 minutes before, plus sometimes not showing what shot number is being played on the screen as well - very poor production and commentary.

Rockall

Visit site
To tune of Volare:
“Carlota, oh oh oh oh
Ciganda oh oh oh oh
She comes from Pamplona
She played for Arizona”
and repeat ……..

I’m sure people can do better!

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
There is one match on the course playing 18 and we didn't see any of their tee shots. What a load of crap
I was sorting a spilled drink, and wondered if I’d missed them, or they just hadn’t shown them… that is shocking - the production has been abysmal with 4 matches on the course, how will they cope with 12?

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
I was sorting a spilled drink, and wondered if I’d missed them, or they just hadn’t shown them… that is shocking - the production has been abysmal with 4 matches on the course, how will they cope with 12?

I was on split screen with the tour championship, had the same feeling wondering how I'd managed to miss loads of important moments in the Solheim but was 100% up to speed with the fed ex, the leaderboard and everyones position on the course in the tour championship....

As a side note, I distinctly heard someone shout 'Yes!' After an american missed putt. I was horrified! If golf becomes a sport where its ok to celebrate failure then all is lost!

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
I was on split screen with the tour championship, had the same feeling wondering how I'd managed to miss loads of important moments in the Solheim but was 100% up to speed with the fed ex, the leaderboard and everyones position on the course in the tour championship....

As a side note, I distinctly heard someone shout 'Yes!' After an american missed putt. I was horrified! If golf becomes a sport where its ok to celebrate failure then all is lost!
Re bold, guess you haven't watched the RC in the last 2 decades. Not saying it's okay, but it's definitely been happening.

peld

Visit site
I think I might be a little bit (or a lot) in love with Mel Reid. I'm not sure that as a slightly past middle-aged, overweight man I'm her ideal partner, but I really like her attitude, how she presents herself to the media and how she goes about things.
even with all your shortcomings, for Mel Reid, you fall down at the first hurdle in being a man!

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
It seems we're basically back to not getting shown European shots. It's farcical how bad the coverage is.
That's a real shame, a great opportunity to showcase on a Monday evening.
I was about to check if the singles matches were going onto YouTube

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
It seems we're basically back to not getting shown European shots. It's farcical how bad the coverage is.

The volume of very long ad breaks is a joke. There were 8 players on the course yesterday and we saw an American's approach shots followed by "we'd love to tell you where the Europeans are but we're not sure"!