"So who labelled golf club champ a 'cheating ****'? "

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
:rofl:

Though the 'six times champion' phrase could possibly warrant more digging.

On LiverpoolPhil's Pro-Am circuit?

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
the worst part is having ANTand DEK as well as bloody AINSLEY HARRIOT as members,that would have to be the 4 ball group from hell if your got those in the draw.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
the worst part is having ANTand DEK as well as bloody AINSLEY HARRIOT as members,that would have to be the 4 ball group from hell if your got those in the draw.

well I certainly wouldn't want their lawyers contacting me about things I wrote about them.....

D

Deleted member 15344

The same person was accused of cheating previously - made the press because he sued for libel p

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I see Wendy from Newcastle left a nice comment.

"Golf is the saddest of games designed specifically for losers but it has one redeeming feature. It keeps golfers away from normal people."

She just sums up a Daily Mail reader.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I see Wendy from Newcastle left a nice comment.
"Golf is the saddest of games designed specifically for losers but it has one redeeming feature. It keeps golfers away from normal people.".

Wendy from Newcastle apparently used to be a serious golfer but then came 2nd in a recent club competition where the winner scored 53 points and now is rather bitter about the game.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I know the pro there and he reckons the atmosphere in the 19th at the moment is "interesting" in his words. It's always been a funny club though and even back in the 80's and 90's when I played there frequently there was always a rumour or gossip about members doing the rounds. Cliquey doesn't begin to cover it