So what you got?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I got a 'toilet golf' game (oh gee thanks), some Lindt chocolate golf balls, and a £25 AG voucher. More presents tomorrow though so might not be done yet.

Wolf

Visit site
Got Calvin Klein and puma wind tops and an under armour and Adidas polo, Adidas polo, some new Adidas golf shoes and a bobble hat. Oh and my 17 year old daughter bought me a dozen Volvik vivid crystal balls in mint colour. Quite happy with my Christmas haul this year but most happy at spending it with loved ones..

Last edited:

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The mrs excelled.
Scotty limited edition putter
£300 silvermere voucher
48 pro v1
RLX jacket
Galvin Green jacket
Footjoy jumper
Adidas trousers
Druh belts
7 Polo shirts, Boss and Galvin Green
Galvin Green snood

Blown away

What putter you get mate

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
The mrs excelled.
£300 silvermere voucher
48 pro v1
RLX jacket
Galvin Green jacket
Footjoy jumper
Adidas trousers
Druh belts
Galvin Green snood

Blown away

When's she going to tell you she's dented the car...? :LOL:

Very nice mate.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Tend not to buy adidas golf gear ( don't know why) but got a lovely thermal jacket and top off daughter and a reversible grey and blue adidas belt. Seeing as I tend to play in blue, grey and black. It is gonna get some hammer, and not just on the ever increasing belt line.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

apart from this from my 18 month old
Daughter (the quality is actually remarkable.. really impressed .. better than the usual tat you get from the club.. including the football)

I got a cordless tyre pressure compressor from the parents.. brilliant I borrow my dads all time lol (not now) it’s great for a quick top up of the tyres without the issue of a cord in the way.

My wife got me a few jokey bits but main present was a Lenovo e10 tablet. Nothing too flash because it’s litterally for watching shows. Already installed my bt, sky, Amazon, bbc and itv apps ready lol

Mother in law got me the new golf club game aswell which I’ll try out in due course

Finally finished opening the presents to my daughter from all the family.. big families both side which is lovely she gets so much.. downside is I need a bigger living room lol

Should push the wife to get the loft extension sooner lol

Hope everyone had a great Xmas

More family stuff today followed by back to work on nights.. managed to get 5 of my 7 nights off tho so can’t complain. Thank you for the Muslim guys at work who offer to work for you if you cover their celebrations

Happy days

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
The mrs excelled.
£300 silvermere voucher
48 pro v1
RLX jacket
Galvin Green jacket
Footjoy jumper
Adidas trousers
Druh belts
Galvin Green snood

Blown away

Does she know she bought that lot or will it only become clear when she sees the credit card bill?

AMcC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Golf related stuff was a dozen Callaway balls, Mizuno wet weather gloves, and a hand made ,laminated card showing my new Footjoy shoes - if they ever make it to the pro shop ;) and a snood