So what you got off?

evita4

Head Pro
Visit site
Only get the Bank Hols off in the NHS. :mad: Golf will have to be fitted in at the weekend if it ever stops raining/freezing/snowing...... insert as required.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
You guys get days off?

Being security, We cant shut up shop. Working Christmas morning, 0700-1300 and... I voluntered for it, Alot of the lads in work have kids and I dont so I let them have the morning with the kids, I can do my christmas in the afternoon.

I do have new years day off, so thats a bonus!

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
When I was a kid (teenager), I used to do volunteer work the Christmas morning at the local RSPCA centre. It gave the full timers some time off to spend with their families. I'm not nearly as generous now that I have the nipper

But regardless of the situation, there are many in this country (and abroad, armed forces) that have to work or do volunteer work over the Christmas period. Bless you all. Have a good break wherever you may be.

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You'd think with a shelf life on our products are between 10 & 21 says give or take depending upon the filtering process that we could have more than one day off... but no, the sgrooges don't seem to believe in christmas or christmas spirit...

bah, humbug :(