So what you got off?

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
It's nearly Chrimbo, how long have you got off and have you got any golfing planned?

I've only got Christmas Day and Boxing Day off but at least it totals up to a long weekend. I may try and get a round in at the weekend but with this weather I'm not hopeful. :(

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Got 4 days off, back to work on Monday 29th.
Mate of mine is arranging a game for quite a few of us at Willingdon Golf Club on Sunday 28th to walk off the Christmas excesses.
Looking forward to that.
Rob

DCB

Visit site
I'm off from Christmas Eve through to the 5th Jan. A nice little break. Worst thing is, first week back I'll probably have to work away for part of tht week.

May well be no golf at all during holidays as I'm off at the moment with a neck injury after a slip on the ice last weekend.

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
i off from the 19th of december till the 5th of jan the one good thing about being in the building trade i might squeeze a round or too in when i go up to scotland at the weekend,Also got Wigan vs Newcastle on Boxing Day which will be a good one

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Playing it by ear when I break up..If I have work i'll stop on to do it but if not I will be away this Friday 19th and back again on the 5th. It's a long break for me being self employed. I still have all the costs of a factory even when i'm not there.

ricardodaintino

Head Pro
Visit site
Finish on christmas eve and then back on Jan 2nd. Then I have 7th and 8th off for my birthday.

Want to try and get a round at the 2010 to celebrate but it may be that I should wait and play it under better conditions?

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
finish 6pm christmas eve & then off christmas day. Back at work 6am boxingday.

Then working till the 28th. Likley on that day & after it'll be down to the inlaws for a few days... Little chance of golf.Though the clubs will go in the boot... Just in case

nomadpaul

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Only have xmas/boxing day off and then new years day too. Unfortunately , people especially need their ovens working at this time of year and customers get a bit panicky if their domestic appliances do anything 'unusual'......Most are worried that they may have to actually 'Wash-up' the Xmas dishes instead of being able to load their dishwashers ;)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Just me and HID this Christmas. Outlaws in San Diego visiting HID's sister and my sweet grey haired mother being royally looked after by her neighbours. Out to the pub Christmas Eve (even if can't drink) door locked, phone off the hook and the day to ourselves (might see if HID fancies trying on a christams stocking or two!!)

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Just me and HID this Christmas. Outlaws in San Diego visiting HID's sister and my sweet grey haired mother being royally looked after by her neighbours. Out to the pub Christmas Eve (even if can't drink) door locked, phone off the hook and the day to ourselves (might see if HID fancies trying on a christams stocking or two!!)

Easy tiger, I thought you might have taken her to the range!!

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Only have xmas/boxing day off and then new years day too. Unfortunately , people especially need their ovens working at this time of year and customers get a bit panicky if their domestic appliances do anything 'unusual'......Most are worried that they may have to actually 'Wash-up' the Xmas dishes instead of being able to load their dishwashers ;)

Just made me chuckle as my mother still washes everything before putting it in the dishwasher...lol

There again we don't havea dishwasher & neither does the other halfs parents, we all still do it the old fashioned way & its more sociable all digging in with the washing up.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Christmas eve til Jan 5th.

Xmas day with the outlaws. No golf.

Sat 3rd Swindle xmas do (golf then lunch and drinking)
Sun 4th England v the rest (4 ball better ball matchplay, then drinking).

May try and squeexe in some golf inbetween, but depends on the weather and also on the course conditions.

Actually could do with giving it a rest to see if my tennis elbow clears up.