So what are you listening to at the moment?

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Had a Genesis fest this morning on my way to Manc, trying to decide which is my favourite album, still can't decide :D
Anyway, I came across these on Photobucket a bit ago, can't believe it was over 10 years ago.

CircoMassimo.jpgRome-7.40pm.jpgRome-Phil.jpg

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Had a Genesis fest this morning on my way to Manc, trying to decide which is my favourite album, still can't decide :D
Anyway, I came across these on Photobucket a bit ago, can't believe it was over 10 years ago.

View attachment 24248View attachment 24249View attachment 24250

I'm an 'up to and (just) including Then There Were Three' Genesis fan. After that - yeugh!! My favourite swings all over the place - but currently it is between Selling England by the Pound and Trick of the Tail

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm an 'up to and (just) including Then There Were Three' Genesis fan. After that - yeugh!! My favourite swings all over the place - but currently it is between Selling England by the Pound and Trick of the Tail

Top 3 for me are Wind and Wuthering, then I can never decide between Then There Were Three and Duke, both have great songs on them.
I also really like Lamb Lies Down but I prefer the live versions when Phil is singing, his voice is much more melodic than Peters IMO.