So what are you listening to at the moment?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
The big lump that is Blue in Munich introduced me to the blues if Joanne Shaw Taylor and I have to say he knows good blues music the old boy 😁

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Going back to my youth again;

[video=youtube_share;G5w6YWZtyzM]https://youtu.be/G5w6YWZtyzM?list=RDG5w6YWZtyzM[/video]

Last edited:

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
The big lump that is Blue in Munich introduced me to the blues if Joanne Shaw Taylor and I have to say he knows good blues music the old boy 😁

:D :thup: Tried Kenny Wayne Shepherd yet?

If JST is up your street have a listen to Ana Popovic, Janiva Magness, Robin Rogers, for some Sax blues try Mindi Abair and if you like Mindi, try Candy Dulfer for more Sax, which is bluesy, soul, funk and jazz.

On the male side of things have listen to Walter Trout, Mick Clarke, Oli Brown, Coco Montoya, Sony Landreth, Joe Bonamassa and one of my favourites Jeff Healy

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
What's happened to Oli Brown recently? I saw him a couple of times maybe 10 or so years ago because a lad I knew played drums for him.
He was a talented skinny little bugger back then.

I've no idea, I saw him at the Cluny at good while back and looking at his album release dates that could quite possibly have been 2008, his last album was out 2013.

Looked him up on the web and if it's the same person, he's gone all rock, got tatted up and created a band called Raveneye and they are playing the Think Tank (???) in Newcastle on the 28th Jan, http://www.olibrownofficial.com/

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've no idea, I saw him at the Cluny at good while back and looking at his album release dates that could quite possibly have been 2008, his last album was out 2013.

Looked him up on the web and if it's the same person, he's gone all rock, got tatted up and created a band called Raveneye and they are playing the Think Tank (???) in Newcastle on the 28th Jan, http://www.olibrownofficial.com/

That's definitely him, saw him at a small pub in Hartlepool then I think the O2 in Newcastle supporting Walter Trout about a year after.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
This morning I've been listening to recent albums by Beach Slang, The Menzingers and City & Colour. Now I've got a bit more eclectic and I'm listening to a Greatest Hits album by Vangelis. Chariots of Fire is still an absolute anthem.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
If JST is up your street have a listen to Ana Popovic, Janiva Magness, Robin Rogers, for some Sax blues try Mindi Abair and if you like Mindi, try Candy Dulfer for more Sax, which is bluesy, soul, funk and jazz.

On the male side of things have listen to Walter Trout, Mick Clarke, Oli Brown, Coco Montoya, Sony Landreth, Joe Bonamassa and one of my favourites Jeff Healy

A list of some I've never heard of, I saw Walter Trout a couple of years back and also have seen the legend that is Joe Bonamassa